Time marches on

IMG_6224

                                                         My oldest, Daniel, and his dog, Buddy.

Forty years ago today, I welcomed my first bundle of joy into this world.  It was a struggle getting him birthed for a tax deduction as 1972 drew to a close, but I got it done.  Confused smile  At that time, they kept new mothers and their babies in the hospital for several days, and I even had a dinner with Champagne on New Year’s Eve that year.

Where in the world does the time go?  I can’t believe that I have a child that is 40 years old.  Seems that it confirms that I really am an old fart.  Surprised smile  How did that happen??  I need a few minutes to recuperate from that realization…

Thanks for stopping by… talk to you later,  Judy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Noble Wedding at Andernach

Yahoo! The sun returned.

Are you ready for a little contest?